Speakers and Invited Speakers in oral sessions will be allotted a time slot of 15 and 30 minutes, respectively, in total (including questions). Please note that the chairperson of your session will have strict instructions to enforce this time limit, so time your lecture carefully, considering approx. 3 and 5 minutes, respectively, for questions.
Technical facilities in the presentation room:
- LCD projector / beamer
- Windows computer for showing and controlling the presentation
- USB drive support for file access
- Wireless headset / microphone
Software available on the presenting computer:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2010 including MS Powerpoint
- Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader
Please note the following:
- Internet access is available in conference hall and poster session lobby.
- Please upload you presentation before conference session starts, especially in the breaks prior to your scheduled presentation in order to transfer your presentation files to the presenting computer.
- If your presentation contains any links to videos, these should be tested thoroughly before the session start.
- The use of own computers for the presentations is not allowed.
- Paper-posters of A0 format (900 mm x 1200 mm, upright format) are designated.
- The entire layout should be readable at a distance of about 2 m.
- Push pins to hang the poster will be supplied.
- The content of the poster should follow the corresponding abstract. Advertising is not allowed.
- The poster has to be headed by the title and all authors.
- The poster should be made up of a brief introduction, methods, results, conclusions, and references.
- The poster should not be a photocopy of the manuscript. A good visual presentation focuses on the outstanding features, containing explanations for graphs, pictures, and tables and a minimum of text.
- Each verified poster will be assigned to a board and will be labeled with a number as indicated in the program.
- The posters have to be set-up by the presenter between 8.00 am and 3.00 pm on the day of the corresponding poster presentation.
- Posters should be removed by 2.00 pm the day after the corresponding poster presentation. Posters not removed by this time will be considered unwanted and will be discarded.
September 23-27, 2013
Abstract Submission open:
March 01, 2013
Abstract Submission closed:
August 01, 2013 (extended)
Early Registration Deadline:
August 01, 2013
September 23, 2013
Paper Submission Deadline:
October 22, 2013